Following a $3.3million renovation Carrick Hill, the 1939 estate and former residence of Sir Edward and Lady Hayward in the Adelaide foothills has re-opened to the public.
The renovation has seen the attic (previously inaccessible to the public) stripped out to create a new 75 square metre permanent exhibition space. The space has been named The Wall Gallery in honour of Ian and Pamela Wall, who provided a significant donation towards the renovation.
ph: 0438 095 580
ph: 0438 160 320